This Page provides information on Decks in Nightbanes.
What is a deck?[edit | edit source]
What makes up a deck?[edit | edit source]
- Your Deck will always contain a Vampire Lord, who is the commander of your Army, and can aid them with passive abilities or powerful Dark Gifts.
- The driving force in your deck will usually be Creatures, who defend you, and attack your opponent.
- Artifacts are objects of power that can buff your creatures, or debuff the opponent's.
- Vampiric Powers are Spells cards that have an instant effect.
- Weapons and Armors are equipment cards, that you can give to your creatures to increase their attack or defensive Power.
- You can protect your Vampire Lord with Mounts, which can also provide abilities to aid your creatures in battle.
- Finally, Location Cards are another way to give your creatures an advantage; they will fight better when they're defending their home.
Special Rules[edit | edit source]
You may have up to four copies of a card in your deck. Exceptions to this are Unique Cards, which you may only have once per deck, and Legendary cards, as you may only have one Legendary card in your Deck!