Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A card is Leaving Play when it is destroyed. A Card is destroyed when:
In case of a
- Creature: It's Health reaches zero, and it does not have/activate a Tenacity ability.
- Armor/Weapon: It is destroyed by the Shatter Ability.
- Artifact: It loses all of it's Structure Points.
- Location: A player plays another Location Card.
- Mount: It's health reaches zero.
- Vampiric Power: At the end of the turn.